Debugging of Real-Time Critical Applications in SAFERTOS®
SAFERTOS® is a preemptive, pre-certified real-time operating system from WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems that delivers unprecedented levels of determinism and robustness to embedded systems. With an imperceptible boot time, SAFERTOS® is the ideal choice for systems that need to respond quickly to safety events, when the system must be placed into a safe state in the shortest possible time. SAFERTOS® is available pre-certified to IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASILD by TÜV SÜD.
- SAFERTOS® support is provided as UDE Add-On and extends a UDE basic debugger license
- SAFERTOS Add-On consists of the SAFERTOS Support Window that provides a comprehensive and detailed view to information about SAFERTOS® resources and objects
- The shown information is directly collected from the target system
- No separate description file or similar is needed
- Available information depends on particular SAFERTOS® configuration. Configuration is determined at compile time and does not change during run-time.
Available Information for Resources and Objects of FreeRTOS in UDE Debugger
Name, address, state, stack information and utilization, priority, events, mutexes, notifications, etc.
Name, address, storage information, queued items, blocked tasks and reason for blocking, etc.
Name, address, type, semaphore count, waiting tasks, etc.
ID, name and address, timer period, call back, etc.
Current SAFERTOS® configuration, which was set for the SAFERTOS® build.