C166™ C161, C165, C166, C167, C16x * Microcontrollers from Infineon
Microcontroller Debugger solutions for C166, C161, C165, C166, C167, C16x * from Infineon
The architecture of the Infineon C161, C163, C164, C165, C166™, C167, C16x combines the advantages of both RISC and CISC processors in a very well-balanced way. The sum of the features that are combined result in a high-performance microcontroller, which is the right choice not only for today's applications but also for future engineering challenges. The C167CR not only integrates a powerful CPU core and a set of peripheral units into one chip but also connects the units in a very efficient way. One of the four buses used concurrently on the C167CR is the XBUS, an internal representation of the external bus interface. This bus provides a standardized method of integrating application-specific peripherals to produce derivatives of the standard C167.
* C16x/ST10 related products and services are available for existing projects only. Not for new projects.
Supported C166 Microcontrollers
- 80C166 83C166 88C166 C161 C163 C164 C165UTAH C165H C167 Vecon EGOLD
Supported C166 Debug, Trace and Test Features with Universal Debug Engine (UDE Debugger)
- Microcontroller debug support
- FLASH Memory programming
- Test Automation and Test Scripting Support
- Eclipse Plug-in
- CAN Loader, CAN Recorder and CANopen® Message Formatter
- Monitor Development Kit for Microcontrollers (ASC and CAN debugger)
UDE - Universal Debug Engine - Debugger and Emulator for C166 and C16x *
UDE - Universal Debug Engine - is a flexible debug platform for Infieon C166 and C16x *.
|UDE-LIC-C166/ST10||/||<Selected Access Device>|
* C16x-related products and services are provided only to existing customers with existing projects. C16x support is not available for new projects.