embedded world 2018
27 February - 1 March 2018, Nuremberg, Germany, Hall 4 Booth 310
Visit us at embedded world 2018
– the leading international fair for embedded systems.
PLS Development Tools presents in hall 4, booth 310 the new version 4.10 of the Universal Debug Engine (UDE) which features numerous completely new and improved functions for debugging, testing and system analysis of complex multicore applications in real-time and safety-critical embedded systems.
In addition PLS introduces two new trace modules for its UAD2next, the all-round access device for state-of-the-art debugging and target communication via CAN.
The highlights at a glance
- True Multicore Debugger - Sophisticated run control and debugging within one consistent user interface
- TriCore Development Platform – Complete Eclipse based development platform for all TriCore families AURIX (TC3xx, TC29x, TC27x, TC26x, TC23x), AUDO-MAX, and AUDO-Future
- Hardware Security Modul (HSM) and Generic Timer Modul (GTM) support
- Mixed AArch32 and AArch64 debugging for NXP S32V
- PowerArchitecture Development Platform – Complete Eclipse based development platform for MPC57xx/MPC56xx microcontrollers from NXP and the SPC5 family from STM including SPC58 series
- Powerful Trace Functions - AURORA trace pod for UAD3+ supporting up to 4 lanes a 3,25 GBit/s, Universal Emulation Configurator (UEC) for AURIX/TriCore, SPC57/SPC58, MPC57xx and XC2000 emulation devices for graphical definition of trace task for on-chip units, Parallel trace (CoreSight, Nexus) with Universal Access Device 3+ (UAD3+)
- Comprehensive trace analysis with improved visualization features and handling of large amounts of captured trace data
- System Level Debugging – Profiling and Code coverage functions
- RTOS awareness for OSEK RealTime Interface (ORTI)
- ASAP2 / A2L support for comfortable debugging of ECUs
- UAD2next combines state-of-the-art debug functionality, a CAN interface as well as a flexible, modular trace interface technology
Don't miss our presentations and talks
- Exhibitor's Forum, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 10:30 - 11:00,
Get ready for Automated Debugging and Test of production code with Universal Debug Engine
- embedded world Conference, Thursday, March 1, 2018, 15:30 - 16:00:
On-Chip Debug and Test Infrastructures of Embedded Systems from the Users Perspective