embedded world 2017
March 14 - 16, 2017, Nuremberg, Germany, Hall 4 Booth 310
Visit us at embedded world 2017
– the leading international fair for embedded systems. PLS Development Tools presents many new features and improvements for debugging and trace with the new version 4.8 of their Universal Debug Engine® (UDE)
One of the highlights at our booth at the embedded world 2017 includes the comprehensive support for the latest multicore microcontrollers like Infineon’s AURIX TC39, the first member of the second generation of the successful AURIX family. UDE allows debugging of this six core processor very efficiently and user-friendly within a uniform and consistent environment. New functions and improvements are also introduced by the new UDE version for trace analysis. Single events or sequences of events can now be searched in large amounts of captured trace data in a very fast manner. The search results are presented to the user by bookmarks which allow a very easy and comfortable navigation. In addition, call graphs together with comprehensive analysis capabilities provide a deep insight into the runtime behavior of the application.
The highlights at a glance
- True Multicore Debugger - Sophisticated run control and debugging within one consistent user interface
- TriCore Development Platform – Complete Eclipse based development platform for all TriCore derivatives AUDO-Future, AUDO-MAX and AURIX devices (TC3xx, TC29x, TC27x, TC26x, TC23x)
- PowerArchitecture Development Platform – Complete Eclipse based development platform for MPC57xx/MPC56xx microcontrollers from NXP and the SPC5 family from STM including SPC58 series.
- Hardware Security Modul (HSM) and Generic Timer Modul (GTM) support
- Powerful Trace Functions - AURORA trace pod for UAD3+ supporting up to 4 lanes a 3,25 GBit/s, Universal Emulation Configurator (UEC) for AURIX/TriCore, SPC57/SPC58, MPC57xx and XC2000 emulation devices for graphical definition of trace task for on-chip units, Parallel trace (CoreSight, Nexus) with Universal Access Device 3+ (UAD3+)
- Comprehensive trace analysis - Fast search in large amounts of captured trace data
- System Level Debugging – Profiling and Code coverage functions.
- RTOS awareness for OSEK RealTime Interface (ORTI)
Don't miss our presentations and talks
- embedded world Conference, Thursday, March 16, 2017, 15:30 - 16:00:
Get Branch Coverage for Production Code
- Exhibitor's Forum, Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 10:30 - 11:00:
Debug and test of automotive multicore systems