Download TriCore Starterkit
Free TriCore™ Entry Tool Chain
TriBoard with Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain
The tool chain consists of a compiler based on the proven high performance GNU compiler for TriCore™ from HighTec and the Universal Debug Engine
limited to level1 functionality.
The Free TriCore™ Entry Tool Chain provides all required features to develop and test software for TriCore™ and AURIX™:
- AURIX and TriCore Support.
- Eclipse based IDE with a lot of easy to use enhancements similar to DAVE Bench.
- New project wizard to easy define the project properties for device and board support.
- Import wizard for DAVE projects High performance.
- GNU compiler.
- Powerful and easy to uses debugger including instruction set simulator.
- Flash programming support.
- Usage limited to Infineon Application Kits and TriBoards.
The current Free TriCore™ Entry Tool Chain can be downloaded here. The communciation with the TriBoard works via USB interface.