Trademarks and Registered Trademarks
All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders.
- Altium, TASKING and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Altium Limited.
- AMD Athlon is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- ARM, EmbeddedICE and Thumb are registered trademarks of ARM Limited.
- ARM7, ARM9 and Embedded Trace Macrocell, are trademarks of ARM Limited.
- AUDO, AURIX, DAVE are trademarks of Infineon Technologies AG.
- CANopen is a registered trademark of CAN in Automation (CiA).
- Cortex and CoreSight are trademarks of ARM Limited.
- CMX-RTX is a trademark of the CMX Company, Inc.
- Eclipse ist a trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- FireWire is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Freescale is a trademark of Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Green Hills Software and the Green Hills Software logo are registered trademarks of Green Hills Software, Inc.
- Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
- i.Link is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- ImageCraft, ICCV7 for AVR, ICCV7 for ARM and Code Compressor are trademarks of ImageCraft Creations Inc.
- Keil Software and the Keil Software Logo are registered trademarks of Keil Software, Inc.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Nuvoton and NuMicro are registered trademark of Nuvoton Technolgy Corporation.
- OSEK is a registered trademark of Continental Automotive GmbH.
- Power Architecture is a registered trademark of Power.org.
- PowerPC is a trademark of IBM Corporation.
- ST is a registered trademark of companies belonging to the STMicroelectronics Group.
- Smart Fusion is a trademark of Actel Corporation.
- SuperH is a trademark of Renesas Technlogy Corporation.
- TriCore is a trademark of Infineon Technologies.
- Virtex is a registered trademark of Xilinx, Inc.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 are registered trademarks for Microsoft Corporation.
- WindRiver is registered trademark of WindRiver Systems, Inc.
- XScale is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- UDE and Universal Debug Engine are a registered trademark of PLS GmbH.