UDE XE166/XC2000 Emulator
UDE MCDS Support with XE166/XC2000 Emulation Device
MCDS, the 'Multi Core Debug Solution' of Infineon's emulation devices expand the visibility into what is going on inside the microcontroller chip. With this unit beside of simple program and data trace, important values - such as instruction counter, interrupt acknowledges, stall and idle cycles and many more - can be recorded and analyzed to optimize the target application. The XE166/XC2000 Emulator offer the usage of MCDS-driven XC2000EDs in the customer's hardware on a flexible way.
Technical details of the XE166/XC2000 Emulator
- XC2090ED emulation device
- Complete MCDS/UDE UEC2 Universal Emulation Configurator 2 support
- Emulator deliverable for 100-pin XE166/XC2000 derivatives
- Emulator configurable for using JTAG/DAP interface from target environment or for using an alternative MiniJTAG pos. E (optional DAP pos. 3) interface on the emulator, which do not use target pins of the replaced XC2000 derivative
- CFG Pins Port P10.[7:0] can be setup for user-defined startup mode via DIP switches
- Smallest PCB dimension of 33 x 42 mmÂ², vertical distance between target PCB and emulator PCB of 9 mm (7 mm in capacitor areas)
- SMT Emulator foot for target assembling suitable for reflow oven, hot air wand and soldering iron
- Emulator usable as on-chip stand-alone target system.
JTAG Connector description
The XE166/XC2000 Emulator requires the UAD2-JTAG-CB-10 Adapter solution from pls for using the MiniJTAG interface. The optional DAP interface is usable with the UAD2-DAP-CB-10 Adapter.