PXROS ARM7 System Development Platform
The GNU C/C++ Compiler for the ARM architecture is based on the GNU
software. It was ported and modified by HighTec EDV-Systeme GmbH.
ANSI-C is completely supported.
ARM® architecture support
- All derivatives of the ARM7 architecture supported
- 32-bit ARM® and 16-bit Thumb® instruction code
- Predefined startup code, Interrupt and Trap Vector Tables
- Little-endian and big-endian format supported.
Other compiler features
- Inline assembly
- Inline C functions
- IEEE floating-point operations
- Reentrant code and libraries
- Object-oriented program development
- Object code is directly generated by the C++ compiler package
- C-interface and runtime library (different models)
- Industry standard ELF/DWARF 2.0 output format
- C++ support
The C Compiler Package Includes:
- Code::Blocks IDE
- C/C++ Compiler
- Linker / Locater
- Object File Converter
- Library Manager
- Support and Updates for 1 year.
- PXROS from HighTec EDV-Systeme GmbH
Trademarks: ARM, EmbeddedICE and Thumb are registered trademarks of ARM Limited. ARM7, ARM9 and Embedded Trace Macrocell, are trademarks of ARM Limited.