Keil C166, ST10, XC166, XC2000, XE166 Development Tools
All special features and peripherals of the controllers are accessible in C and Embedded C++ (EC++). ANSI-C is supported completely. The generated program code shows compact size and excellent performance.
C166™, XC166, XC2000, XE166, ST10 architecture support
- All derivatives of the C166, ST10, XC166, XC2000, XE166, ST10 architecture are supported.
- 7 memory models with 64kByte near data each
- Full pointer support for the 16K page architecture
- Special C keywords for memory access:
near, far, huge, sdata and idata
- C-level access to Special Function Registers
- C-level access to special MCU instructions
- Special data types like bit and sfr
- C-level interrupt functions, register banks and PEC
- Embedded C++ compiler with 166-specific language extensions
Other Compiler Features
- Optimized Inline Assembly
(Access to C variables, Complete debugging info, MAC access)
- Inline functions for fastest execution speed
- IEEE floating-point operations
- Reentrant code and libraries
- C-interface and runtime library (different models)
- Floating point libraries
- Reentrant Run-time Library
- Thread-safe Floating-point Operations.
- Symbolic information for HLL-debugging
- The absolute object module (.abs file, OMF 166 format)
needed for C-level high-performance debugging
The C Compiler Package Includes:
- C compiler
- Linker/ Locater
- Object file converter
- Library manager
- Support and updates for 1 year.
- RTX 166 (Keil™)
- CMX-RTX (CMX™)
Trademarks: Keil Software® and the Keil Software Logo are registered trademarks of Keil Software, Inc.